This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Description of the Role:
We are in search of an efficient Front-end Developer to join our Development Team. As a Front-end Developer, you should have prior experience in writing front-end code for client-side as well as server-side web applications.
You should have the ability to translate the client requirements into appealing and functioning interactive applications. In addition to this, you should be good at creating an attractive and functional digital environment for our products by ensuring an exceptional user experience.
As a qualified candidate for this role, we expect you to have exceptional knowledge of user interfaces and user experience. You should be able to create a user-friendly environment via your code for our software applications.
If you love programming and are eager to learn new technologies, this role is perfect for you. You can send in your applications to us right away.
- Work closely with our Design team to understand the design and UI/UX requirements better.
- Maintain and improve the presentability of our web applications.
- Optimize the design of web applications for a robust user experience.
- Collaborate with graphic designers and back-end developers to improve usability.
- Acquire feedback from customers and users to build viable solutions.
- Write functional requirement guides and documents.
- Create quality prototypes and templates for client approvals.
- Ensure brand consistency and high-quality graphics standards.
- Stay updated on the latest technologies.
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience as a Front-end Web Developer, Software Developer, Web Developer or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of software architecture and databases.
- Solid understanding of the markup languages.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Good knowledge about browser rendering process & Optimizing the apps for high page speed
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Know-how of debugging and testing software for cross-browser compatibility.
- Excellent experience in the entire web development process.
- Good understanding of basic SEO principles.
- Excellent knowledge of user interface and layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of content management systems will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding multitasking and analytical abilities.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer