- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best web development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Have 1-2 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Knowledge of Content Management System (CMS) Like WordPress.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, responsiveness, hosting, and best development practices.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer