This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for an experienced software engineer who is responsible for developing and maintaining the core engine for our flagship product Phrazor. The person is expected to build secure and reliable features that work on massive datasets.
- Develop features in our Products that allow massive processing data in a secure environment.
- The building, testing and maintaining software components in a fast agile environment.
- Fluency in Python language with hands-on experience on web frameworks like Django/Flask.
- Versatile and passionate to handle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
- Demonstrable experience building a scalable complex system in production.
- Experienced with building data products for enterprises is preferred.
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- A young and energetic workplace where new ideas are always welcome. The crazier, the better.
- Freedom to try new things; failure is not censured.
- Casual dress code
- 5 day work week. Yes, Sat-Sun off
- No over-time, proper work-life balance
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation
- Above all, we as a team devote one day every month to volunteer for social causes close to our hearts
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer