Sr. Java Developer | WebBee, Noida
Posted by Vikas Chadha (@vchadha)
Greetings from WebBee eSolutions Pvt. Ltd.!
WebBee eSolutions is looking for an Experienced Java Developer to join our awesome team & deliver a streamlined user experience.
We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class code base using best practices.
Experience: 3-4 yrs.
- Hands on experience in core java, web services (hibernate/spring framework & Amazon Integration)
- Should have excellent understanding of some of core design patterns used in java / j2ee applications.
- Familiarity with writing stored procedures and ad hoc SQL queries
- Experience with REST web services
- JHipster knowledge would be an added advantage. (Optional)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to lead a team
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- We are looking for a quick learner who respects deadlines.
- Certification in Java would be an added advantage.
- Unmatched learning environment in a premiere E-Commerce Company
- Relaxed Working Environment Opportunity to work on a famous ERP NetSuite (an Oracle Product)
- Five days working
- Two minutes walking distance from Metro Station
- Healthy Atmosphere
About Company: WebBee connects leading eCommerce platforms together with other applications primarily with NetSuite (a leading ERP software). This product is sold in India to connect platforms of Amazon, eBay other eCommerce platforms with shipping providers via a custom interface. The product is sold in other markets to connect Amazon, eBay, Shopify others with NetSuite. We also customize NetSuite ERP to suit business needs of our clients.
WebBee automates various EFPs, with special focus in Oracle NetSuite. WebBee, a startup is growing fast is ideal for a person with entrepreneurial bend willing to rise high quickly within the ranks of company.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer