This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full stack developer
Posted by Darwin Joseph (@charlesdarwin)
We value strong engineers who are willing to work on multiple projects simultaneously. Our ideal candidate is both a team player and an independent starter.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Do upgrades for existing applications.
- Document all work for future reference.
- Monitor quality and performance of applications through testing and maintenance.
- Willingness to learn new technologies based on requirement
- Keep updated on latest technologies and trends in web development
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in IT sector as web developer.
- Working experience with following framework/ technologies is advantageous
- Python/PHP/Ruby on Rails
- Experience working with database systems such as PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.
- Experience working with source control such as GitHub, GIT, Bitbucket, JIRA etc.
- Experience with cloud services AWS
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/ user interface to database structure.
- Adequate knowledge of database systems, object-oriented programming and web application development
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Education: Bachelors/master’s in engineering /computer science
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer