This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Zazzy is an interactive design and technology studio making things
that engage people in new and interesting ways. We’ve done it for
multinational brands, Y Combinator companies and fledgeling startups alike.
A team of creatives, misfits and ardents helping brands bringing best of experience possible for their audience.
We are looking for a skilled and intellectual front-end engineer to join us. We won't judge if you call yourself a geek. 😅
**How will you contribute**
1. Develop user-facing features
2. Build reusable code and libraries for future use
3. Ensure the technical feasibility of designs and bring it to reality
4. Designing and developing APIs
5. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
6. Collaborating with other developers, testers, and system engineers to ensure quality product enhancements
7. Applying best coding practices, review peer code, maintain repositories on GIT.
**A little about you**
1. You have 2+ years of experience in front-end development using Angular, Vue or React
2. You love the debate on how DOM works
3. You have knowledge of HTML/CSS/LESS/SASS/JS
5. Good understanding of REST API concepts
6. Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
7. Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
*Good communication is a super bonus skill.*
* As one of the earliest members of a startup, explore all part of the business.
* Work out of a super cool office.
* Work hard, party harder.
* Casual startup environment.
* Chance to work on some amazing in-house products.
* Ample room for all kind of tech experiments and idea exploration.
* Profit sharing
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer